Gisou is born out of a passion for bees, haircare and natural beauty. Based on a six-generation beekeeping heritage, each Gisou product is inspired by and made with the finest, sustainably sourced ingredients from our very own Mirsalehi Bee Garden. With this method, our founder Negin and her father continue the family tradition of beekeeping. Our hair care and complexion products harness the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey and rich botanical sources, selected to enhance ones natural beauty.
We are committed to a bee-friendly & sustainable production method that puts the Mirsalehi Honey Bees first, not only for the sake of the bees, but the greater ecosystem as well. In the upcoming years, we intend to continue to develop high-quality honey infused beauty products as we develop a globally renowned label and raise awareness about the importance of a healthy bee population.
We have been experiencing double digital growth YoY and have established ourselves as a leading hair care line across our global retailers such as Sephora, Selfridges, Mecca, and Harrods. We are currently available in over 40 countries and are on an explosive journey of growth as we launch in new markets, open additional channels and focus on building our team internationally.
Our team is the heart of our business, without an incredible team we would not be where we are today and where we dream to go tomorrow. Being a part of Gisou is for those who are passionate, ambitious, hard working, agile and approachable. Join us on this epic journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Key Account Manager for the EU region at Gisou your responsibility will be to:
- Manage Sephora account across EU region, as well as Galleries Lafayette & Brown Thomas
- Responsible for delivering Sell In, Sell Out business KPIs in alignment with established growth goals, helping gain market share and improving ranking within your retailers.
- Responsible for accurate sales forecasting and detailed analysis of sales KPIs
Build and manage budget by account, by country, by line. Define investment priorities, put in place strategic activations and mesure their ROI.
- Build strong, collaborative, and cross functional relationships with Sephora teams in Europe, both centrally and with local markets.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to build new go-to-market strategies and the 360 support elements to maximize launch and brand potential across the region.
- Support loyalty and recruitment strategy that maximizes account levers while maintaining Gisou brand DNA and image at the heart of all activation.
- Ensure strong 360 planning, in partnership with your retailers to maximize e-retail potential across all touch points for leadership including media, social, digital campaigns, site content, CRM and multi-platforms (app, social, site) with optimized investment strategy.
- Collaborate with Gisou Europe sales team to prioritise and activate Gisou brand objectives across the region.
- Partner with your retailers to communicate detailed plans and ensure inventory support and sell through strategies. Identify risks and opportunities to plan.
- Develop and maintain detailed side-by-side seasonal Omni calendar.
Support field team with effective retailer briefs to ensure 100% compliance of activities and to maximise instore effectiveness.
- Reporting & analysis: Weekly and monthly sales reporting and communication, identify opportunities and amplify successes, manage detailed omni side by side, track retailer rankings, launch tracking and EOY reporting.
- Partner with VM team, marketing and planning to brief and execute merchandising updates and opportunities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passion for beauty.
- 7+ years of experience in account management in Beauty.
- Strong analytical skills, passion for numbers
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, extremely organised and have an ability to prioritise
- Strong relationship building skills and works collaboratively cross functionally to drive business results.
- A natural relationship builder with the ability to work well with a strong network of peers and partners.
- Attention to detail, a team player, multi-tasker who knows how best to prioritise
- Track record and networks with EU beauty retailers
- Fluent English required.
- European travel will be required.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal and international working atmosphere and regular team activities and drinks. You will be working 4 days a week from our stunning office in the centre of Amsterdam, and have the possibility to work one day from home if you like. Lunch, drinks and snacks in the office are being provided every day.
Our team's wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via OpenUp to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We can't wait to hear from you.