Gisou is born out of a passion for bees, haircare and natural beauty. Based on a six-generation beekeeping heritage, each Gisou product is inspired by and made with the finest, sustainably sourced ingredients from our very own Mirsalehi Bee Garden. With this method, our founder Negin and her father continue the family tradition of beekeeping. Our hair care and complexion products harness the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey and rich botanical sources, selected to enhance ones natural beauty.
We are committed to a bee-friendly & sustainable production method that puts the Mirsalehi Honey Bees first, not only for the sake of the bees, but the greater ecosystem as well. In the upcoming years, we intend to continue to develop high-quality honey infused beauty products as we develop a globally renowned label and raise awareness about the importance of a healthy bee population.
We have been experiencing double digital growth YoY and have established ourselves as a leading hair care line across our global retailers such as Sephora, Selfridges, Mecca, and Harrods. We are currently available in over 40 countries and are on an explosive journey of growth as we launch in new markets, open additional channels and focus on building our team internationally.
Our team is the heart of our business, without an incredible team we would not be where we are today and where we dream to go tomorrow. Being a part of Gisou is for those who are passionate, ambitious, hard working, agile and approachable. Join us on this epic journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate & experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to lead and execute the talent acquisition in alignment with the Gisou vision and mission. The Head of Talent will play a vital role in supporting our ambitious growth strategy; identifying, attracting, and nurturing the best talent within the beauty industry.
You will focus on an exceptional candidate experience, and implement inclusive and scalable internal processes across the team.
Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy grounded in DEI principles.
- Source and attract diverse and top talent in various functions, including marketing, social, product development, supply chain, and sales.
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to conducting interviews and finalising offers.
- Collaborate with and upskill hiring managers to understand their departmental needs and develop tailored recruitment plans
- Proactively partner with leaders within the organisation to identify and address the ongoing hiring needs of Gisou and build a sustainable talent pipeline
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience - always!
- Build and manage the employer brand, promoting Gisou as an attractive and sought-after employer in the beauty industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners, educational institutions, and industry organisations.
Data and Analytics:
- Utilise data and analytics to track recruitment and talent development metrics, providing insights to optimise strategies and ways of working
- Understand the current recruitment and market trends that impact Gisou and our resourcing strategy
- Ensure compliance with relevant labour laws and regulations.
- Lead and develop a high-performing talent acquisition team.
- Set clear goals, provide mentorship, and facilitate professional growth.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years proven experience in talent acquisition and development, ideally within the beauty, cosmetics or fashion industry
- Demonstrated success in building and managing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align talent initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Proficiency in HRIS and talent management software (HiBob & Teamtailor).
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal and international working atmosphere and regular team activities and drinks. You will be working 4 days a week from our stunning office in the centre of Amsterdam, and have the possibility to work one day from home if you like. Lunch, drinks and snacks in the office are being provided every day.
Our team's wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via OpenUp to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
At Gisou, we believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds! If you feel this could be the role for you we can’t wait to hear from you!